Started at Equilibrium
What three things could you not live without?
- My Phone, My Dogs, Friends
Can you cook, if so what's your signature dish?
- Mexican Night .... Fajitas, Nachos, Salt & Pepper Chips
If you could go for dinner with a celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Sally Morgan because I would want to ask her lots of questions about my future and I'd be interested to see what she had to say. I think the dinner conversation would flow ...
If you weren't in your current role what would you be doing?
- Influencer Marketing or PR
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
- Sneak into high profile events
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- Book a luxury holiday for me, my friends and family.
What would you most like to tell your 13 year old self?
- It is what it is, don't stress the small things.
What is something you’ve never tried but want to?
Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
- South East Asia, their culture is so different but it's fascinating to see.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
What are your three most overused words/phrases?
- Fab / It is what it is / No probs
What is your greatest fear?
How do you define success?
- Doing better than you did yesterday