Started at Equilibrium
- January 2008
What three things could you not live without?
- Health, happiness and my family.
Can you cook, if so what's your signature dish?
- I love cooking and have around 40 cookbooks! A traditional Spanish callos or a caponata.
If you could go for dinner with a celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Bruce Lee. I loved martial arts as a child and his dedication was phenomenal, it would be great to know just what drove that.
If you weren't in your current role what would you be doing?
I really don’t know, I’m a bit old now for a professional footballer.
If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
- Invisibility of course
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- Take all of my family away on holiday and give myself a few weeks to decide how I would spread it around.
What would you most like to tell your 13 year old self?
- Don’t be so shy.
What is something you’ve never tried but want to?
- Jump off a mountain in a wing suit.
Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
- Probably Costa Rica with my daughters a few years ago. Such a beautiful nature filled country with so much adventure to get my teeth into.
What are your three most overused words/phrases?
- I don’t know
What is your greatest fear?
- Anything happening to my family
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- I would love to take a few months exploring Canada
How do you define success?
- To be happy, healthy and comfortable with the person you are. Not money!