Started at Equilibrium
What three things could you not live without?
- Family, friends & Dominoes
Can you cook, if so what's your signature dish?
- My signature dish would be chicken goujons and chips (I'm picturing my girlfriend's eye-roll as a I type this)
If you could go for dinner with a celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Probably Roger Federer
If you weren't in your current role what would you be doing?
- I always fancied being a commercial airline pilot
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
- Definitely have a look round GCHQ
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- Buy a Mercedes AMG GT R and then do some cashflow modelling to work-out how much I could spend each year :)
What would you most like to tell your 13 year old self?
- Be kind
What is something you’ve never tried but want to?
Where is the best place you’ve travelled to and why?
- Road trip around with the West Coast of America. Saw so many different things and ate such good food
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- As soon as we can, I'd love to be island hopping in Croatia.
What are your three most overused words/phrases?
- I can only think of two ... "Obviously" and "I feel like"
What is your greatest fear?
- Something bad happening to me or my family
How do you define success?
- Being content and happy