Started at Equilibrium
- May 2016
What three things could you not live without?
- Apart from my wife and kids.... Spotify, a good book and a decent brew.
Can you cook, if so what's your signature dish?
Not particularly, but I do imagine that I'm on MasterChef while making my beans on toast.
If you could go for dinner with a celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Marvin Gaye. He led a really interesting life and would have some tales to tell. More importantly, he might give us a few songs after the cheese and biscuits.
If you weren't in your current role what would you be doing?
- I would like to be a writer, but I'd probably just be doing a similar job for an inferior company.
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
- Go and see what my children are up to at school.
If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
- The ability to play the guitar like Prince.
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- Book tomorrow off.
What would you most like to tell your 13-year-old self?
- You will definitely not make it as a rapper, so concentrate on your schoolwork.
What is something you’ve never tried but want to?
- An In-N-Out Burger, and skiing
Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
- Melbourne. An amazing city, with everything you could possibly want.
What are your three most overused words/phrases?
- Nice one
- The crying laughing emoji
What is your greatest fear?
- Anything bad ever happening to the kids, and spiders that are bigger than a shoe.
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Back to Ibiza in 1999.
How do you define success?
- Knowing that you have done everything you possibly could, in order to achieve your objective.