Started at Equilibrium
- September 2013
What three things could you not live without?
- Family, friends and wine!
Can you cook, if so what's your signature dish?
- I can (and I do) make a mean lasagne
If you could go for dinner with a celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- Stephen Fry - his knowledge and ability to retain information fascinates me. Think he'd be a laugh too!
If you weren't in your current role what would you be doing?
- Trying to be in my current role!
If you were invisible for a day what would you do?
- Oof now there's a question... I'd probably try to get behind the scenes at the White House to see if this whole Trump thing is actually fake news.
If you could have any superpower what would it be and why?
- Superwoman, super strong with the ability to fly would make family holidays a lot cheaper!
If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
- I'd buy a new house that needed NO work
What would you most like to tell your 13 year old self?
- People can be mean, but those people don't matter. Also, get your pension sorted as soon as you start working!
What is something you’ve never tried but want to?
- Go on a polar cruise to see the penguins - I love penguins.
Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
- Koh Samui, Thailand, for my honeymoon.
What are your three most overused words/phrases?
- It's doing my head in
- Crack on
- I'd rather be in the pub
What is your greatest fear?
- It's a bit deep but dying alone...
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Antarctica - to see those penguins!
How do you define success?
- Having a goal, achieving it and being happy once you've got it.